Agilent E8257D Recognized for Passing the test of time.
Agilent E8257D PSG Test of Time 2012 Finalist awarded by Test and Measurement Magazine.
Honoring great products that continue to deliver state of the art performance 5 years after their introduction. Congratulations Agilent!
At BRL Test we believe in the relevancy of the Agilent E8257D Signal Generator. Our business strategy has long held that customers should enjoy real savings on premium quality used equipment while resting easy with a full 1 year warranty and lifetime support promise that is backed by our world class repair lab.
The E8257D PSG is a very serious analog signal generator. Choose frequency max up to 67 GHz (operational to 70 GHz). The E8257D PSG high output power and superior level accuracy often does away with the need for an external amplifier for testing high power devices and cuts down on test uncertainty. Great phase noise performance is ideal for local oscillator, low jitter clock substitution and adjacent channel selectivity tests. Professionals choose the E8257D for RF & microwave radar, communications, and control systems testing.
Continuous wave (CW) generation is standard. Optionally add analog and/or pulse modulation to accurately characterize RF and microwave components units. Flexible optional modulation means getting in easy and ramping up when you can afford.
Changing requirements? No problem. Call BRL Test 866-275-8378 and we'll upgrade you to the right options. Configure the E8257D PSG for applications ranging from LO substitution and distortion test to radar test and interference signal generation.©
- Broad frequency ranges - 250 kHz to 20, 40, 50 or 67 GHz (operational to 70 GHz) with .001 Hz resolution
- High output power - typical performance of +23 dBm @ 20 GHz, + 17dBm @ 40 GHz, + 14 dBm @ 67 GHz with excellent level accuracy
- World-class SSB phase noise - typical performance of -115 dBc/Hz at 10 kHz offset from 10 GHz carrier
- Flexible analog modulation formats - AM, FM, ØM, and pulse
- Dual internal function generators - sine, square, triangular, ramp, and noise waveforms
- Easy frequency extension - up to 325 GHz with Oleson Microwave Labs (OML) mm-wave modules
- Narrow pulse modulation - typical 8 ns rise/fall times and 20 ns pulse width from 10 MHz to 67 GHz
- Multiple high rate sweep modes - digital step/list sweep and analog ramp sweep featuring code compatibility with the Agilent 8757D scalar network analyzer
- External control using PSA Series spectrum analyzer – scalar network analysis capability when combined with any PSA with external source control option.
- Backwards compatible - same form factor and 100% code compatible with previous generations of PSG signal generators
- Standard 1 year warranty